Monday, September 22, 2014

Brody Kills the Beast - Jaws (10/10) Movie CLIP (1975) HD

   

This photo is actually a part of a series where each picture shows the great white devouring the seal. Poor guy.

So you know how I told you The Watermagic Series was inspired by the Twilight books and the film, Jaws? Well, here is a a little scene from Blueisland (The Watermagic Series) that shows the Jaws inspiration. And below the excerpt, is a clip from the movie! A lot of you have probably already seen Jaws, but those of you who haven't proceed with caution because it's the final scene and I don't want to ruin a masterpiece of a movie for you. If you have never seen Jaws, watch it!!! It is the legend of all legends and you won't want to swim in the ocean ever again unless you have a sexy mer like Marcel or Laurent with you for protection.


Here is the excerpt. Blueisland is a self-contained novel that can be read in any order in The Watermagic Series.

 "But, after a second the boat jolted again and without any time to think I was in the ocean myself. It occurred so fast that I didn’t know what happened to Savannah.

I felt like I was literally being pulled under the waves. There wasn’t much time to think about anything other than how do I get to the surface for air, then save Savannah. But the surface wouldn’t come and something just kept pulling me deeper and deeper into the depths.

If it didn’t seem so real, I would have thought I was hallucinating. I heard the most beautiful, entrancing music. It sounded like the call of angels. The black water lit up in a rush of sparkles of light. It looked like some kind of water creatures… No, it looked like human beings were pulling my classmates down and devouring them with their teeth the way sharks feed in frenzy. They were tearing them to shreds. Blood flowed fiercely.

Soon, my lungs felt like they were going to explode. The pain was excruciating. But, worse, was the unbearable fear and then remorse. Now, I knew what my mother must have felt when her boyfriend drowned her in the bathtub. That’s when the pain intensified to the unimaginable—death is not an easy transition, no matter what anyone says.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab onto me. It must be my turn to be ripped apart and devoured. But instead I felt soft lips pressed against mine. I struggled violently to get away. The pain in my lungs vanished. Such erotic sensations rushed through my body, better than sex and better than the heroin my uncle’s friend shot into my arm once as a kid. Everything went black."

Thanks for reading. All the best and enjoy the clip below,
Brighton