Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ozzy Osbourne And Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever (HQ)

Hello there my lovelies,

This photograph reminds me of Violet in Heavenly Killers. Remember how she joined that rock band, The Hell Razors? Joaquin dug her, but the other girls were jealous of her extreme beauty and sexy allure. Isn't she hot?!!! Too bad her father was so mean to her and the evil vampire, Lord Dyson, wanted to suck her blood. What a shame.

The song below kind of makes me sick to my stomach because it is so intense and I feel the pain way too deeply, but I wanted to share it with you because it seems like a perfect melody for Radley and Violet to sing to each other. Just put glasses and a prairie dress on Lida Ford and make Ozzie hot like Justin Beaver and you get Violet and Radley. Imagine that while you are experiencing the song.

All the best,
Brighton